Location: Karachi - Pakistan
Education & Experience:
Bachelor Degree Electrical and Electronics Preferably Master with one-two years’ experience in Power generation
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of contractual terms & Agreement good knowledge of product
- Aware of quality and environmental systems and the ability to work to the expected requirements of these systems
- General understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering required
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
- The Tendering Engineer, must be capable of handling the following assignments
- Preparation of tender pre-qualification documents by understanding the company work performed experience.
- Complete understanding of Tenders with respect to scope of work, pricing schedule and nonmaterial requirement
- Filling the tenders and preparing the requests for bid bonds, keeping full record of govt.
- commercial certificates and preparing the pricing schedules by doing internal calculation sheets
- Full knowledge of electrical works pertaining to MV & HV substations in the field of installation testing & commissioning
- Complete understanding of Electro-Mechanical drawings and preparing sketches for quotation purpose.
- Capable of preparing the inquiries with proper technical specifications as per the tender and understanding of quotations with respect to contractual requirement.
15 January 2016
TO APPLY : Please email a resume and cover letter to
email@example.com. Specify the job(s) you are applying for in the